About me

Hi (: Im coral....a real california girl next door born and raised I stand 5'8" tall my meserments are 34b-24-34 slender with blue eyes and long soft strawberry blonde hair of French & Irish decent, mature & youthfull non smoker into health, love spending my time with a true gentelmen, I offer incall & outcalls I am very accomdating however my safty is very important so please alow enough time for me to check up on your refrences I accept( P411 )(Date-Check )(Ecci) (TER) & TOB reviews for screening

 SCREENING

 I NEED TWO PROVIDER REFRENCES WITH EACH LADYS CONTACT INFO

OR IF YOU HAVE A HANDEL WITH REVIEWS THAT COULD WORK. FOR REFRENCE 

IF YOU ARE A P411 MEMBER PLEASE SEND ME AN APPONTMENT REQUEST AND A TEXT OR PHONE CALL TO NOTIFY ME.

 FIRST TIME DOING THIS???

Sorry I will ONLY be offreing outcall to gentelmen who have no privides refrences   

EMAILS WITH NO CONTACT NUMBER MAY BE DISREGARDED AS SPAM! 

PHONE CALLS GET FIRST PRIORITY SO IF YOU SEND ME E-MAIL PLEASE CALL OR TEXT TO LET ME KNOW OTHERWISE I RARELY CHECK E-MAILS 

INCALL Donations

30 min $200

1 hour $300

 VIP XXX 90 min $400

2 HR $550

$200 for every hour after the first two hours

--------------------------------------------------------

P411 discounts available to mebers on P411  

OUTCALL Donations 

1 Hour  $300 & up depending how far I drive 

90 min VIP $400  Highly recmended 

2 Hour  $600

3 Hour Dinner Date $800

Overnight $2,000 

Weekend getaways $6,000  I require my own bed for sleeping $3,000  paid up-frount & the other 3,000 on the 2nd day of our weekend togather.

Week long 7 day trips to the Islands $10,000 I do require 70% the donation up front & the other 30% on the last day of our vacation togather, I also requier my own room & bed for sleeping.

PLEASE NOTE EMAILS SHOULD INCLUDE YOUR  CONTAT NUMBER TO HELP ME WITH SCREEING, I WILL NOT CALL UNTIL I AM INSTURCTED TO DO SO, ANY PHONE TEXT FOR APPONTMENT WILL BE RETURND BY PHONE TO VERIFY.  I***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Etiquette please make sure you know the donation before you contact me, I expect the donation to be left in a viable location, never talk about money or acronyms or services of any kind in emails or over the phone, DONATION IS FOR TIME ONLY! So if you would like to extend our rendezvous please let me know before our time is up THANKS! HUGS & KISSES (:

Coral xo 

Submit a review for me on adultfax!